Happy Monday!!! I am heading out to another silent retreat, this time for 7 days. I made the conscious and mindful ( 😉 ) decision to not post any new content while I am away. Instead, I decided to do a little digging through the archives and bring out my top three posts from the blog. I figured, I would dust them off a little and give new readers a chance to have a look at them.
First up, my sponsored post from OASAP on their cardigans.
Digging in the Archives – Post 1
I love coming across a new store, brand or website that offers great deals so that I can share them with my readers! I recently stumbled across OASAP and it is an online store that I was very interested in. OASAP is an online fashion store that offers women’s clothing, shoes, bags and accessories inspired by the latest fashion trends at prices that you can’t beat! Free shipping worldwide (no minimum) and an unconditional 45 day return and exchange policy. OASAP has sales regularly and they offer customer’s points for purchases which they can use later towards their next purchase. Points can also be earned by posting photos of items on their website.
I was contacted by one of their reps a few days ago for a collaboration, so after checking them out and seeing what they had to offer, I said yes. I looked around to see what items I would want to share with my readers. There is so much to choose from but I wanted to pick items that you could get a lot of wear out of during the fall and winter season. Whether it’s going for a walk in the park, spending time with family and friends, or even just hanging around the house I always grab a cardigan. So for my first post I’m featuring OASAP cardigans and wraps to keep you warm as the temperature drops. I’ve linked each item directly so you can check them out for yourself if you are interested.
- This first item is a black and white geometric print open front cardigan. What I like about it is that it has long sleeves and a loose fit so it can be worn over anything. A geometric pattern is a simple way to add visual interest to any outfit. You could do a monochromatic look, but by adding a piece like this on top you will completely change the entire look. This cardigan is on sale right now for $22.99
- This second look is a colour blocked striped cardigan and it comes in two different colours. This red one but it also comes in blue. I like the way that it drapes in the front. The different colour stripes really pair nicely together. They have it styled here with distressed jeans and a tank but I also think it will look nice over a shirt dress. A piece like this can be worn so many different ways it so versatile. Price: $23.99
- Who doesn’t love a poncho? This one is definitely a must-have! The neutral colours means that it can be worn over anything. And I love the tassels on the sleeves!! This one has a mock turtleneck so it will keep you nice and warm on a cold day. It’s on sale now for $27.99 down from $54.99!!
- Another one with tassels!! What can I say I like the look. I love the colours in this one. It’s mainly white but the reds and blues really stand out against the white. This cardigan would look great worn over a tee and jeans for a more casual look. On sale now for $21.99
- This one is also a geometric print but what drew my attention was how cozy & warm it looks! I love a pattern & the fact that this one is black and white makes it a neutral and can be worn with anything. I can see myself throwing this on when I want to chill around the house. Now: $22.99
- I liked that this one is longer style cardigan. A duster coat can be worn all year long even over a tank and shorts in the summer. The chevron pattern makes it fun, and you can play off of the orange colour when putting together your outfit. If orange isn’t for you it also comes in yellow. At $24.99 it’s a great prices for a piece that can be worn year round.
- A navy and grey shawl cape is a piece that I can see myself wearing all the time!! I love the combination of grey and navy together. I usually gravitate more to bright colours but sometimes you want something a little darker in tone. Since this is a cape style piece I would wear it over something brighter so that a pop of colour would show through the folds. Currently on sale for $24.99 down from $39.99
- Normally, I’m not one for camouflage, but this one caught my eye and I love it! Maybe it’s because of the yellow and purple colours, I don’t know but there is just something about it that I love. Another longer, duster style cardigan, this one to me looks a little dressier so I would wear it over my outfit when I am going out. A patterned over-piece is a great way to add some style to any look. The purple and yellow against the navy makes this a dramatic piece that you could wear for years. Right now it’s on sale for $34.99 which is a great price for something you could get so much wear out of! It also comes in a light grey which is really pretty against a pale yellow. Let me know in the comments what you think of this list. As you can see, I like a lot of patterns and prints, and OASAP has a ton of different styles if these looks aren’t for you. OASAP has great deals on apparels, accessories and more so make sure you check them out.
Thanks for reading!
This post has been sponsored by OASAP. All thoughts and opinions are my own and this post was not edited by any third parties